Monday, December 5, 2011

Auction Item: Twin-Sized Crochet Blanket from Yarny Goodness


My friend Brittney, who also knows and loves Stacy, really knows how to work a crochet hook. I mean, REALLY. Her crotchet items are gorgeous, as you can see in the above picture. Many moons ago, she crotcheted a darling blanket checkered for Bubby. She's been doing this for years and it's obvious how skilled she is. Plus she only uses the softest yarn for maximum cuddleability. (I just made that word up.)

Go here to learn more about Brittney's business, Yarny Goodness!

For Stacy's Auction, Brittney has donated a twin-sized crotchet blanket in the colors white, teal, plum and gray.

Here is a sample of the colors and pattern of the blanket:


Ooh la la, right? I'd like to wrap myself up in that on a chilly day!

The winner of this auction will receive the twin-sized blanket via postal delivery, courtesy of the donor.

THIS ITEM IS VALUED AT $60.00. BIDDING WILL START AT $24.00 AND WILL INCREASE BY A MINIMUM BID OF $4 PER BID.

8 comments:

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.