Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Desert beauty.

The summers here can be hell on Earth. Once the annual monsoon season arrives in June or July, we usually welcome those summer rains with open arms. Even if they do make it exceptionally muggy and encourage the nastiest of bugs to come out and party. It's like a refreshing dip in the pool after hanging out in an oven for a few months. Ahhhh.

I snapped this outside my front door after a torrential rain storm pelted us for a good 20 minutes yesterday. (Yes, they breeze through that quickly.)


Oh, Arizona. Most people don't find you beautiful, but I sure do.

3 comments:

  1. I do! I love the desert. I couldn't get over how gorgeous Arizona was when I visited in April. I talked about it for 2 months straight. Just stunning!

    I know it's hot. I wouldn't like that either, but oh, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Arizona! It is so beautiful even if it is hot. I rather have heat than cold.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.