Monday, August 10, 2009

The rumors are true.

Yep, that's a big fat positive sign.

This is what I was referring to when I said I had a lot on my plate. A LOT. But literally, I have very little on my plate since it's a great struggle to keep anything down these days. But you know what I mean ...

Anyway, the Bean is due on March 28, coincidentally my husband's birthday. We are thrilled! Nervous, apprehensive, freaking out, but thrilled nonetheless.

Luckily, this pregnancy hasn't been as bad as my first one ... YET. But I've only just begun Week 8 so I'm not holding my breath.

I'd love to show you pictures of my adventures in Santa Barbara and oh, DISNEYLAND, but I can't just yet. The computer tends to nauseate me more than anything. Even baby poop.

Everyone, buckle up and hang on tight. It's going to be a wild ride.

8 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!! I was wondering.... Best of luck. I hope things are easier this time around. I'll send good eating vibes your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Very exciting! It will be neat for Audrey to have a little brother or sister :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I first "met" you online at BBC when you were pregnant with your little girl. I can't believe how big she already is. It seems like yesterday that I was reading her birth story and now here you are again. Thank you for letting us "look into your life".

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my i am sooooo happy for you another cute baby from the foote's hope things go well for you

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.