Monday, October 5, 2009

Guest blogging!

So, I'd like to start off by saying, if any of you really prayed for my headaches to go away ... IT WORKED. Sometime this weekend, I noticed they were subsiding quite a bit and I haven't had one since Saturday. I am so relieved. Second trimester bliss, here I come!

I was feeling so great, I even made these scrumptious orange rolls for a family brunch yesterday:




From Our Best Bites

Not gonna lie, these were tricky and a little scary. I've never felt comfortable making things that have to rise. But they turned out beautifully, as you can see, and they were a huge hit! They come from Our Best Bites, my favorite recipe blog ever. I've made several of their recipes and all of them turned out beautifully. Take a peek at their site!

Now. As you can see by the title of this post, I have been invited to be a guest blogger on a really cute, awesome blog -- How Not to Dress Like a Mom. I'm going to be the resident maternity guru, since I'm with child and know a thing or two about a thing or two. I wrote my first post today, so go check it out! I'll be posting maternity fashion advice every Monday for the next little while.

Also, today is my FIRST prenatal appointment this pregnancy! I am feeling a little nervous, since it has taken me so long to get to the doctor (we were in between jobs and insurance for the first trimester), but I am sure it will be great.

I'll leave you with my 15-week belly shot:


Please ignore the fact I am in desperate need of a haircut.

3 comments:

  1. Cute little belly! Hope your appointment goes well and SO glad the headaches are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your guest blogging spot! you are so cute Jenna!!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.