Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March! It's March!

Which means my baby is going to come this month! Hurray!

Well, I guess it doesn't necessarily mean that. He could decide to wait until April. I sure hope he doesn't.

Here we are at 36 weeks:

Photobucket

Don't mind the mess in the background. That's a whole 'nother can of worms I don't really want to open at the moment. Let's just say I hate my cable/phone company.

Anyhoo. I think the baby has officially "dropped" because I woke up and my butt crack hurt. Yes, my butt crack. And it feels like I have a bowling ball between my legs.

You should see me walk (or rather, waddle). Hot dang!

I had a sweet little baby shower this weekend and got some great things for The Smush. Mostly clothes, burp cloths, washrags, blankets ... but I also got several pairs of shoes. I think this kid already has more shoes than Bubby did as an infant, oddly enough. But I must say, baby boy shoes are precious. He got some awesome plaid sneakers I am dying to put on him.

Tomorrow, Dill and I are taking a tour of the maternity ward where I'm having The Smush. I know, you're thinking "Aren't hospital tours for total noobs who know nothing about having babies?" Well, for one, I AM a noob to this hospital. Plus, I don't know much about having babies, since I had a C-section with Bubs.

Speaking of which ... C-sections are a pretty controversial topic on the Internets. Did you know that? I'm planning a juicy post in which I discuss them. You won't want to miss it.

Whoa, I think The Smush just head-butted my cervix.

1 comment:

  1. You know Jenna, you make pregnancy sound so glamorous. Like all this butt crack hurting and head butting of the cervix...it's just making me yearn for the uncomfortableness of that 9 months. Basically you make me laugh out loud. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.