Friday, December 17, 2010

Blast from the past.

Remember this, Dill?


Pre-Bubby and Smush, circa 2006, Provo, Utah

Speaking of P-town, the historic Provo Tabernacle caught fire early this morning and will likely be a total loss. Officials still don't know what caused the fire but they think it started upstairs.

Here's what it looked like before the blaze.


(taken by Tricia Simpson in 2009)

We lived very close to this building while we were at BYU. I even sang in it for a few choir concerts, like this one.





University Chorale spring concert, April 2008

So tragic. It was a really neat building and I'm sure it will be missed. Read more about the story here.

1 comment:

  1. It's a little bit comforting to know that everyone is as sad as I am about this. I am so heartbroken.

    I didn't know you knew Katie (I call her Fro)!? Her mom was my first grade teacher and we've been best friends since then. If I could count the number of sleepovers we've had, it would be in the thousands. Too funny!

    And I'm excited to continue to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.