Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wheat Bread contest update

I've gotten quite a few entries already and I'm excited to start trying them! Looks like I'm going to put my wheat grinder and Kitchenaid to good use in the next few weeks.

Since I've had such a good response, I've decided to close the contest at 10:00 pm (MST) on Monday, January 24th. Anything sent to my inbox after that point will be disqualified.

In the meantime, send your best whole wheat bread recipe to momtheintern at gmail dot com. The recipe must use whole wheat and cannot require a breadmaker. Also, you must have tried the recipe at least once before.

Winner gets a $10 gift card to Sprouts Farmers Market or Target. Your choice!

Ahhh ... I can practically smell the fresh bread already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.