Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Apparently, I'm stylish.


Who knew?

Well, at least Mandyface of Dash It All believes as much. Thanks, Mandy!

P.S. If you haven't seen Mandy's blog ever, get thyself over there pronto. She's hilarious, it's adorable ... much love.

So, as my prize I get to divulge seven secrets and then tag seven more stylish bloggers. Ok, go!

1. I'm a music geek. I took 10 years of piano lessons, sang in my high school choir and minored in music at BYU. I love singing and I do it all the time. In the car, in the shower, while I'm cleaning, while I'm playing Robot Unicorn Attack ("Always, I want to beeee with you ... "). I guess those who know me already know this and it's not really a secret. Sorry if I just disappointed you.

2. I don't put on real pants unless I'm about to leave the house.

3. I'm big-time afraid of bugs, but my daughter isn't, so I make her catch any vile intruders and toss them outside. It's pretty funny, actually.

4. Sometimes, I let my son eat paper.

5. I don't have a data plan on my phone.

6. I once was Cinderella for a 4-year-old's birthday party, and it was awesome. Photographic evidence:


That creature to the right is my mom's dog, Bisky.

7. I was president of the Physics Club in high school. That is straight-up nerd dope right there.

Alright. The following need to play along on their own blogs. Well, you don't HAVE to, but it could be fun.

Kate from Smug Marrieds
Angela Hardison
Jessica
Tara at A Dentist's Wife's Life
Siovhan at The Siovhan Show
Melanie at The Jenson Jaunts
Katie at Team Kreamer

Peace, love and unicorns.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're the PERFECT Cinderella!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I'm home from work -- off come the real pants. I'm SO glad I'm not alone! And you are SUPER stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so you're a geek, you dress like a hobo when you're at home, and you let your kid eat paper. But playing Robot Unicorn Attack?! I'm so disappointed in you, Jenna. Seriously, though. I tried playing that game, but I didn’t fare as well as you and your hubs, et al. My poor unicorns kept exploding and I could no longer stomach all the carnage. I liked all the bright, pretty colors, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son has eaten some paper too :)

    And you made a beautiful Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll totally have to do this when I get time tomorrow! I didn't even realize I'd been tagged til today. Fun, fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shoutout! You make the perfect disney princess! haha so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man you tagged me and I'm being a slacker! You do make the perfect Cinderella. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.