Friday, April 22, 2011

The comfiest shooz around.

Remember how I had a birthday a few weeks ago? It was glorious! One of my favorite presents was from my mom: these flip-flops (or thongs, or slippers, or whatever you choose to call them):




I have always been a sandal lover. How can you not when you live in Arizona? However, I must say, when my mom first told me about these (she always tells me what she's getting me beforehand -- I don't really like surprises), I was a tad skeptical. Could they really be THAT comfy? Well, I slipped my feet in those bad boys and figured it out for myself right away. They really ARE the most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. Hands -- er, feet down.

First off, every flip-flop I've had in the past, even expensive Reefs and Roxy's, hurt between my toes for the first few days or weeks. Some even gave me blisters! Not these. From the moment I first put them on, they felt like they'd been mine forever. No ouchies, no getting used to them. No adjustment period -- that's always a plus in my book.

Second: have you ever stood on a yoga mat? It's so squishy and delightful, yet supportive. Well, the footbed of these sandals are actually made from a yoga mat, so that's exactly what they feel like. Yes, it's like every where you go, there is a yoga mat under your tootsies. Um, does it get any better than that? I submit that it canNOT!

I've had lower back pain for over half of my life, but when I wear these -- no matter for how long -- my back feels just dandy. It's a Festivus miracle.

So, if you're looking for an awesome flip-flop/sandal/thong to get you through this summer (and probably many more, since Sanuks are known for their outstanding quality), go get these now! I promise, you won't regret it. And look at all the pretty colors they come in! You're bound to find something you love.

*The views in this post are solely (no pun intended) mine and this is not a paid advertisement. In other words, I'm not secretly a Sanuk employee. I just really love these shoes. Over and out!

4 comments:

  1. we are big sanuk fans at our house. i have 3 pairs of their flip flops and my kids all have a few pairs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they make your feet sweat? I think Yoga mats and that's what comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Henny Farms NO. They really don't. At all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suh-weet! I rarely wear flip flops for those very reasons, but you've convinced me to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.