So let's get February started on the right foot with the Liebster Blog Award (which I have been given, and which I shall give now to my favorite blogs!).
FYI: Liebster is German for "favorite" or "dearest." So this honor is tops, yo. Sehr gut.
My awesomely crafty cousin Elle has graciously bestowed this award upon me. What a gem you are, Elle! And now, I shall do the favor for five others whom I love.
Here are Da Rulez of this award:
1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Easy -- that was Elle, and you can find her here. Or you can go on over to my sidebar and clicky-click on her fancy green button. See? Choices.
2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. Let them know through a comment on their blog. Mine shall be named. Stay tuned.
3) Post this wonderful award on your blog. See cute badge above. If you're confused about how to do this, simply right-click on the image and save it; then, upload it as you would normally add a picture to a blog post.
4) Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there. Done and done.
And now, for the "veeeners" (said in my best German accent):
1. Dash It All: I love Mandy. I mean, pink-puffy-heart love. It's serious. You guys have to check her out if you haven't yet. She finds the best stuff on the planet and shares it with all of us. Plus her style is fresh and FUN! Much love to Mandyface.
2. The Jenson Jaunts: I've known Melanie for about five years; our two oldest kids are only a few days apart in age. She's as sweet as pecan pie, which is fitting since she and her little family recently took a huge leap of faith and moved from Utah to ... Georgia! Go, read, love.
3. One Breath at a Time: Kayla is so inspiring. She is a cystic fibrosis warrior and has decided to share her journey with all of us through her blog. I love how honest and open she is about this serious disease. And she's adorable. Love her optimism.
4. Nurse Heidi's Spot: You all know Heidi. She makes the best bread around, takes gorgeous pictures, and runs like a madwoman. Also, she's a critical care nurse and a volunteer photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Basically, she has a heart of gold. I love her blog and know you will, too.
5. Oh Frabjous Day! Elise and I sang together in high school choir (while vying for the same boy's affection -- scandal!). We were "frenemies" back then, but now I truly LOVE her to pieces. And her blog. So go read it!
Alright, veeners. Now you get to choose your own Liebster Blogs to shower your praises upon. Go!