Friday, October 2, 2009

I am so lame at being pregnant.

Have you noticed how infrequent my posting has been since I got knocked up?

I am so sorry. The truth is, I suck at being pregnant. At first, it was the nausea and fatigue. Now, it's these wretched headaches that nothing can touch, except for Excedrin Tension Headache. But that stuff makes me a jittery nervous wreck; my heart starts racing and my legs get weak whenever I take it. So I try not to use it if I don't have to.

People say, "Oh, you are dehydrated." Well, I thought that might be it, too, so I started downing 10-12 tall glasses of water throughout the day. Didn't even put a dent in the problem. No improvement.

YES, I am taking my vitamins. YES, I am well-hydrated, YES, I am eating enough. YES, I have seen a chiropractor and NO, NONE OF THIS IS HELPING.

I am now a week into my second trimester. So really. This excruciating headache business can end any time now.

In other news, I have been invited to post on my friend Jae's amazing fashion blog, "How Not to Dress Like a Mom." I'll be guest writing once a week for Maternity Monday. I am so excited! So please, check out Jae's blog because it's awesome, and make sure you read my posts (even if your oven is not baking any buns)!

My Bubby just woke up from her nap. Gotta dash. Please pray for my headaches. No, seriously.

1 comment:

  1. How fun for you, the guest blogging that is, not the headaches.
    I will have to check it out.

    So sorry about the headaches.. it is the worst when there is no explanation and nothing you can do about it. Will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.