Monday, April 14, 2014

Belly shots.

My due date is now a mere 13 days away. This pregnancy flew by quickly, even for me. Baby still doesn't have a name but that's OK. I am sure we'll be able to make a firm decision once we meet her. Pretty sure, anyhow. The control freak in me is surprisingly feeling pretty relaxed about this.

The other day, I suddenly realized that I'm full term and could pop at any moment. I've never had decent maternity pictures taken and decided now that I have a professional camera and a gorgeous new lens, I would have Dill take some of me in the desert. Just for funsies. Everything's in bloom which makes for gorgeous pictures anyway. I coached him a little here and there and he took care of the rest. Check 'em out!










Ok, I have one more just for kicks and giggles. At one point during the shoot, I switched places with Dill to show him how to point the lens so that the background wouldn't be blown out. This is what ensued.


Such a glowing papa-to-be! I love my silly guy.

10 comments:

  1. How gorgeous are you?! These are lovely pictures. I need to teach my husband to use my camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kaycie! It's nice to have another photographer in the house. :)

      Delete
  2. Dill did good! Either he has some natural talent or you should be teaching photography!

    I hope you're feeling good! You look positively lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! Dillon DID take yearbook and photography in junior high, so he knows the basics of photography. Plus he's very teachable. :)

      Delete
  3. These are so beautiful! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. Where did you guys take them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a desert nature preserve right behind our subdivision in the area between US-60 and Baseline and Crismon and Signal Butte. Makes for great scenery!

      Delete
  5. These are stunning!! Can't wait for baby to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're STUNNING!! My husband needs to take lessons from your husband!

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.