Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Whatcha lookin' for? Round 4!

We haven't done this in a while, have we?

These are some of the search terms people are typing into Google to arrive at my blog. I try not to judge, but some of them are just plain weird.

1. "Patterns of manatee to paint." Exactly like that. Patterns of manatee. Not manatees. Just one manatee, but many patterns of said manatee. I guess.

And "to paint." Not "to color" or "to trace." Very specific request, I must say.

In any case, here's a cute picture of a manatee to brighten your day:

credit

2. "I got first glasses." I don't know what to make of this query. Do you mean, "I got glasses first?" I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you probably didn't, unless you are a 726-year-old Italian. Perhaps you meant "I got THE first glasses." In that case, wow. Those things are super-vintage. You are the Supreme Hipster of the Universe (and you should probably contact the Smithsonian, too). I bow my bun-clad head to you.

Speaking of which ...

3. "Cute hipster buns." Why, thank you! Oh, wait. You were looking for a different kind of hipster buns. The kind which are usually clad in ironic pants of some sort. Alright, here you go:

credit

Now your butt can be a hipster, too! All for the amazingly low price of $34.99! You're welcome.

4. "Coral chevron bedding." I wish. I still haven't updated my bedroom since this post. Well, actually, I take that back. I bought a cute little burnt orange pillow and this striped blanket from IKEA and threw 'em on my bed. Now it looks a teeny bit cuter.

Anyway, if you want coral chevron bedding, my guess is you're going to have to enlist the help of a professional seamstress which I unfortunately am not. In the meantime, I need new bedding. Really. It's starting to rip and look sad and Buckwheat drew on my comforter with a pen last month. Waah.

5. "Cannot resist twizzlers." I feel your pain. Really, I do. Just remember they're basically lightly-flavored wax and they'll probably block you up for a week if you eat too many.

Did I just go too far? I did.

Alright, what are people looking for on your blogs? You can see your own stats by going into your Dashboard, clicking on the "Stats" tab and then clicking on the link for "Traffic Sources." Scroll down and there they'll be!

1 comment:

  1. most of mine have to do with chin zits.
    i've only blogged about zits like three times. but i honestly have some WEEEEIRD searches.

    ReplyDelete

I like feedback almost as much as I like food.